TERMS & CONDITIONS
TL Members' Privileges Click here to download in PDF.
- Orders need to be placed 5 working days prior to the event date.
- 50% non-refundable deposit payable upon confirmation (for events above $1,000).
- Food is recommended to be consumed within 3 hours from time of delivery.
- Ala-Carte price is available for additional dish.
- We reserve the right to reject orders when we are fully booked.
- BELLYGOOD CATERER will endeavour as far as possible to provide The Customer with their decided choice of menu(s). The management, however, reserves the right to make any amendments or substitutions to the agreed menu(s) without prior notice, subject to its availability at any given point in time.
(a) For events below $2,000
- No amendments will be allowed 3 working days prior to function date.
- Cancellation of catering services must be notified to us through phone and follow up in writing via fax/email at least 3 working days prior to your function date.
- Cancellation charge will be levied at 50% of total amount if notice is given in less than 72 hours or 100% if less than 48 hours prior to date of function.
(b) For events above $2,000
- No amendments will be allowed 5 working days prior to function date.
- Cancellation of catering services must be notified to us through phone and follow up in writing via fax/email at least 5 working days prior to your function date.
- Cancellation charge will be levied at 50% of total amount if notice is given in less than 5 days or 100% if less than 72 hours prior to date of function.
Collection & Delivery
- Our company reserves the right to ask for compensation for the loss or damaged items at customer's premises.
- Delivery time is from 9.00am to 8.00pm. Last collection at 10pm.
- An incremental of $80 surcharge is applicable for each hour of serving time request earlier than 9am.
- $50 per hour will be charged for collection later than 10pm.
- An additional surcharge of $50 is applicable for venues without lift access.
- An additional surcharge of $20 per vehicle is applicable for delivery into Sentosa and Jurong Island.
- BELLYGOOD CATERER reserves the right to make changes to the transport charge during festive periods.
- Additional transportation fee of $150 is applicable for rental of tables and chairs if the logistics order is less than $300.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card upon confirmation of orders or by Nets or Corporate Cheque upon delivery.
- All cheque payment need to be made out to 'Bellygood Caterer'.
- A deposit or full payment is required at the discretion of the management depending on the size or nature of the catering.
- The management reserves the right not to provide any food & services, if the terms of payment or any arrangement differs from the initial confirmation.
- Credit of payment is subject to approval before any catering or services are executed.